|Original Airdate||November 5, 2000|
|Story Editor(s)||Kevin Hopps|
|Studio||Sae Hahn Production Co.|
|Image Gallery (1) | Transcript|
Devolutionaries is the thirtieth episode of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It first aired on November 5, 2000, and is the forty-third episode in production.
Warp Darkmatter attacks the planet of Binipinardia with the Crater of Banpanaliya, a powerful weapon that holds a secret: it contains a secret gas that devolves everyone who smells it. As a result, the Binipinardians get devolved into lemur-like creatures. Team Lightyear also becomes infected: Buzz gets devolved into a caveman, Mira becomes blue sludge and Booster becomes a dinosaur-like creature, leaving only XR to fight Warp and Zurg's Hornets.
- Warp Darkmatter
- Evil Emperor Zurg
- Buzz Lightyear
- Mira Nova
- Booster Munchapper
- Booster's de-evolved form resembles an ankylosaurus. This form also has similarities to Anguirus, a monster from the Godzilla franchise.
- When XR attempts to show the de-evolved rangers how to use a club, he repeatedly shouts 'Bam Bam!'. This is most likely a reference to Bamm-Bamm from The Flintstones.
- When Buzz is turned into a caveman, his buttons and insignia disappear.
- Diedrich Bader as Warp Darkmatter
- Jeff Bennett as Binipinardian #2 & #3
- Jim Cummings as Binipinardian #1 and Announcer
- Neil Flynn as XR
- Stephen Furst as Booster
- Wayne Knight as Evil Emperor Zurg
- Nicole Sullivan as Mira Nova
- Patrick Warburton as Buzz Lightyear and LGMs
- Frank Welker as Binipinardians and Grub