|Original Airdate||October 3, 2000|
|Producer(s)|| Tad Stones|
|Story Editor(s)||Kevin Hopps|
|Writer(s)|| Tad Stones|
|Studio||Wang Film Productions, Co., Ltd.|
|Previous||The Torque Armada|
Gravitina is the second episode of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It first aired on October 3, 2000, and is the fourth episode in production.
Star Command is directly in the path of an asteroid field. Team Lightyear responds to the emergency and destroy the asteroids, but they keep on coming. The source of the attack is an evil, female, big-headed alien known as Gravitina, the Mistress of Mass...and she has a big crush on Buzz.
- Mira Nova
- Buzz Lightyear
- Cadet Flarn (cameo only)
- Commander Nebula
- Evil Emperor Zurg (mentioned only)
- "Say no more, boss! Blast it to quantum heaven! Yeehaw!"
--XR, firing at an incoming asteroid chunk
- "I am Gravitina. The Mistress of Mass and all of its Attraction. And I have a crush on you."
--Gravitina introducing herself for the first time to Buzz
- In one scene, Mira's waist is white instead of black.
- While trying to get the repulsar field activator to work, one of the LGMs has no sleeve.
- Gravitina's shoes are miscolored in one scene, making it appear as though she is barefoot. Her legs are also miscolored pink in one shot.
- Tundra's waist is white in one scene instead of black.
- After blowing up an asteroid, XR is left badly damaged. Later, in the shuttle, he is seen polishing himself and is fully repaired. However, at the end of the scene the damage is suddenly back again.
- In one scene, Flarn's waist is white instead of black.
- Adam Carolla as Commander Nebula
- Stephen Furst as Booster Munchapper
- Kerri Kenney as Gravitina and Sally
- Larry Miller as XR
- Nicole Sullivan as Mira Nova
- Patrick Warburton as Buzz Lightyear and LGMs
- Frank Welker as Corporal and Cadet Flarn
Executive Producers: Tad Stones, Mark McCorkle, Bob Schooley
Director: Victor Cook
Story Editor: Kevin Hopps
Written By: Tad Stones, Kevin Hopps
Voice Casting and Dialogue Director: Jamie Thomason
Storyboard: Denise Koyama, Leonardo Pinero
Storyboard Revisions: Robert Griffith
Timing Directors: Daniel de la Vega, Gordon Kent
Sheet Timing: Daniel de la Vega, Gordon Kent
Supervising Character Design: Greg Guler
Character Design: Dana Landsberg
Additional Character Designers: Brian Brookshier, Kenny Thompkins
Key Location Designers: Latchezar Gouchev, Simon Rodgers
Prop Designers: Chuck Puntuvatana, Tom Foxmarnick, Brian Brookshier, Bruce Berkey
Lead Background Paint: Donna Prince
Key Background Stylists: Tom Cain, Sy Thomas
Associate Producer: Natasha Kopp
Production Manager: Zoe Seals
Creative Consultant from Pixar: Jeff Pidgeon
Digital Color Correction: Donald Devine
Scanner: Adam Chase
Color Key Stylist: Sharon Scott
Continuity Coordinator: Merle Welton
CGI Main Title: Pixar Animation Studios
Music By: Adam Berry
Main Title Theme By: Adam Berry
Animation Production By: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
Animation Directors: Archer Lai, Tosy Yeh
Layout Director: Chenny Chen
Layout Artist: Charles Ko
Background Director: Vincent Liu
Background Artists: Peter Sun, Hung Hsiu Hue, Yen Ching Liang
Animators: Marian Lin, John Chu, May Chang, Show Chen, Rita Liao, Martin Lu
Supervising Film Editor: John Royer
First Assistant Film Editor: Jennifer Harrison
Assistant Film Editor: Tally Paulos
Pre-Production Dialogue Editor: Monte Bramer
Track Reading: Skip Craig
Post Production Manager: Steven J. Arenas
Post Production Supervisor: Rachel Pusateri
Audio Supervisor: Victor Garcia
Post Production Coordinator: Mark Allen Bollinger
Sound Design: Paca Thomas
Dialogue Editor: Robbi Smith
Music Editor: Marc S. Perlman (M.P.S.E.)
Foley: Phyllis Ginter, Kris Daly
Digital Audio Transfer: J. Lampinen
Re-Recording Mixers: James C. Hodson (C.A.S.), Melissa Ellis, Fil Brown, Ray Leonard, Michael Beiriger
Supervising Music Editor: Dominick Certo
On-Line Editor: Keith Cook
Production Coordinator: Chris Versage
Script Coordinator: Dawn T. Connors
Production Associate: Sean Reed
Production Secretaries: Linda DeLizza, Jessica Farley
Talent Coordinator: David H. Wright III
Production Accountant: Ron J. Earhart
Produced By: Walt Disney Television Animation