|Trapped in Time|
|Illustrator||Alvin and Associates Inc.|
|Publication Date||September 2001|
|Reading Level||Ages 4-8|
|Page Number||32 pages|
|Dimensions||8 x 0.1 x 10.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3 ounces|
It is 32 pages in total, and also includes two sheets of temporary tattoos as well as three pages of maze games, and it allows you to cut out Star Cruiser 42 from the back cover.
When Buzz gets sucked into a black hole, Evil Emperor Zurg tricks him into thinking he is thousands of years in the future to get him to reveal all of Star Command's secrets. However, Buzz realizes he is being tricked, and along with Booster, Mira and XR, they escape from Zurg's clutches. Zurg fires a missile at them, but Buzz redirects it back to his dreadnought, destroying it. They think it's the last they'll ever see of Zurg... but is it really?
- Buzz Lightyear
- Evil Emperor Zurg
- Mira Nova
- Booster Munchapper
- Commander Nebula
Differences with "Lost in Time"
- Buzz is alone at the start of the book before being sucked into a black hole.
- But it later shows that Zurg captured Booster, XR and Mira on his ship.
- The word "Zurg" is written out on the wall through the hole that was blasted, alerting Buzz to the trick.
- Treevo is the one who tells Zurg that Buzz has escaped.
- The Grubs are the ones who capture the Robot Buzz.
- The missile that Buzz redirects to Zurg's dreadnought was shot at Team Lightyear, not at Star Command.
- When Commander Nebula congratulates Buzz, he thinks Zurg is gone for good, but the last page tells the reader otherwise.
- Although it is mentioned briefly that Zurg wants to know all about Star Command, it doesn't touch upon him ever gaining such knowledge or even utilizing it as he did in the episode.